Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thanks So Much from Oh, Hello

The Oh, Hello stamp set wasn't on my first draft of my wish list from the new Spring Catalog.  But it didn't take long for it to make its way on the list.

This is the card I am currently including with qualifying orders.  I accidentally stamped my name on the back (which I do not normally do for my order thank you cards).  It's become a force of habit.  I didn't realize this mistake until I had already free-hand stamped the chevrons on 12 cards.  Oops.  And I don't normally give cards that require extra postage.  I guess I was too excited to share my new goodies with customers.  

The Sycamore Street designer paper and Calypso Coral button used on this card are freebies from Sale-a-Bration.



I CASEd this card from ARTfelt Impressions; one of my favorite blogs.  

Stamp Set:  Oh, Hello
Card Stock:  whisper white, island indigo, sycamore street dsp
Stamp Pads:  sahara sand, island indigo
Other:  oval framelits, glue dot, dimensionals, whisper white baker's twine, sycamore street button pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails