Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Curly Cute and Honeycomb Birthday

I have a couple of friends with their birthday near Valentine's Day and I thought this card would be perfect to send to them.  

The dsp is from the Print Poetry designer stack.  Each sheet is 4.5" x 6.5".  I ran a whole sheet through the big shot with my new Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  That made enough hexagons to make 5 cards.  The hexagons are hand cut (I sure hope SU makes a punch soon).  The solids weren't too difficult; mine probably would be neater if I hadn't cut them in front of the tv and if I had better lighting there.  The print paper was more difficult to see the embossing to cut along, but again, better lighting and focus would probably help.  

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, primrose petals, print poetry designer stack
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  honeycomb ef, big shot, small heart punch, basic rhinestone, primrose petal 1/2" stitched satin ribbon.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails