Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blooming with Kindness - Melon Mambo Birthday

This is a really fun card to make!  I really like the drawn frame look.  

I made a rectangular template from chipboard (backing from pack of glimmer paper).  After I stamped the flowers and sentiment (and allowed the ink to dry), I placed the template where I wanted the frame to be and traced around it with my basic black stampin' write marker.  I lifted my marker where there was stamping.    I added a think layer of dazzling details to the flowers.  I liked it so well, I repeated it on the inside (minus the sentiment and dazzling details).

 the inside:

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  melon mambo, black stazon
Other:  dazzling details, chip board, basic black stampin' write marker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails