Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter Boots Card

When Stampin' Up! publishes new catalogs, I try to make practical choices.  I think about what I would use the most for my personal stamping and for my Card Buffets.  But sometimes I'm drawn to sets that are just cute and maybe not so practical.  This set of cute boots is one of those sets.  I bought it.  But at least I did find enough samples to justify my purchase.  Well, kind of...

This card was offered on my December and January card buffet.  It's easy and oh so cute!  Great card for after Christmas thank yous and winter birthdays.


Cased from here.

Stamp Set:  Bootiful Occasions
Card Stock:  bashful blue, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  black staz-on
Other:  two-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals, northern flurry ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails