Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scallops and Butterflies and Quilted Table Runners

I needed to make thank you cards to put with qualifying orders.  I made this this morning and cut/stamped several more to punch and assemble while watching tv this evening.
 
CASEd from this card.
 
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Punches, Petite Pairs
Card Stock:  whisper white, baja breeze, certainly celery, chocolate chip
Stamp Pad:  chocolate chip
Other:  1-3/8" and 1-3/4" scallop circle punches, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, dimensionals, basic rhinestone.
 
Quilting is a new hobby {aka obsession} of mine.  I've made a few quilt tops but haven't tackled the quilting yet - although I have taken a class (twice).  I decided to practice on smaller projects before cramming a quilt in my machine so I made two Christmas table runners.  One for the kitchen table and one for the coffee table in our family room.  I straight line quilted one (and messed up the binding) and appliqued then free-motion meander quilted the other (much better binding)..
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails