Sunday, January 6, 2013

Last Minute Christmas Card

When I shared the order thank you card Thursday, it reminded me that I hadn't shared this one.  The clearance blitz spurred a few unexpected online orders, so I made these to send out with receipts.  I love the look of the layout, plus it's a great way to use scraps of designer paper.

** Note:  It has taken me three days to upload these photos.  Blogger (Google) is having an issue with this.  I hope it gets fixed soon.  In the meantime, I read to download Google Chrome and enter my blog through there.  Not as convenient, but it worked.  Every day, I like iPad apps more and my PC less! **



Stamp Set:  Delightful Dozen
Card Stock:  gumball green, cherry cobbler, whisper white, be of good cheer dsp
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Other:  gumball green stitched 1/2" satin ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails