Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blue Ribbon Birthday

Masculine cards are the most challenging to design.  I don't think that's just my opinion either - I hear that from a lot of other stampers.  So I make effort to always have one on my menu board for Card Buffets.  Well - if not masculine, at least gender neutral.  

Personally, I really liked this card, but it was not extremely popular at the buffets.  I think some thought it was be more difficult than it really was.  That's OK though - I have a need for the leftovers.


Stamp Set:  Blue Ribbon, Friendly Phrases (inside)
Card Stock:  island indigo, real red, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  real red, summer starfruit, island indigo (inside)
Other:  argyle ef, big shot, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, dimensionals, summer starfruit 1/2" stitched satin ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails