Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snow Swirled Triple Layer Card

Happy December!
 
I think December 1 is a great day to share a beautiful snowy Christmas card.  Don't you?
 
This summer, we made this card at my buffets using the Triple Layer Technique and Creative Elements stamp set.  It was a big hit and I heard several comments like, "I love this.  I hope you do more like it."  So last month, I added this pretty card to the buffet.  It was very popular again.  I thought some stampers might be finished with Christmas cards and this card would be great for any occasion this winter, so I offered alternative sentiment stamps.  But I think most stuck with Christmas.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Snow Swirled
Card Stock:  midnight muse, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  midnight muse, marina mist
Other:  midnight muse stitched satin ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails