Sunday, December 30, 2012

Scentsational Season - Warmest Wishes with a Cup of Cocoa

These stamp and framelit sets were the first things to really catch my eye when I received my Holiday Catalog back in July.  My only regret with them is that I didn't use them more.  One of my annual stamping goals is to have my personal Christmas cards finished before the rush of the season - so I didn't need too many cards when I ordered these goodies.  But that's ok, because I am ready to start my 2013 Christmas cards and I'm sure I will be using (and sharing) Scentsational Season more.
 
I think the cup of cocoa image takes this stamp set beyond Christmas and to the whole winter season.  It pairs great with the "Warmest Wishes on your birthday" sentiment from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set.
 
Check the supply list below - bold items will only be available to order through January 2.
 
With a few changes, I CASEd this card.
 
Stamp Sets:  Scentsational Season, Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  early espresso, very vanilla, festival of prints designer paper stack
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  labels collection framelits, holiday collection framelits, snowburst ef (retired), big shot, festive paper piercing pack, piercing tool and mat, dimensionals.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails