Saturday, December 29, 2012

Glimmery Snowflake Thank You Card

Hi there.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 
 
As much as I love to stamp, I certainly enjoyed my time off doing other things the past few weeks.  But I finally did make it back into my stampin' room a couple of days ago and have been getting lots of cards made.  My granddaughter is spending quite a bit of time with me during her school break.  I normally don't like to sit down at my PC and blog while she's here, but I've used some things that will only be available for a few more days and thought I better hurry and share. Soon-to-be-gone goodies are in bold on the supply list below.
 
 FYI, the Holiday Catalog ends January 2.  A list of items that will carry over from the Holiday Catalog can be found on page 36 of the new Spring Catalog that begins January 3.
 

 
With a few minor changes, I CASEd this card.  It is much prettier in real life!! 
 
Stamp Set:  Lacy & Lovely, Snow Swirled (inside)
Card Stock:  basic black, baja breeze, whisper white (inside), silver glimmer, snow festival dsp
Stamp Pads: black stazon, baja breeze (inside)
Other:  snow flurry die, snow burst ef (already retired), big shot, white organza ribbon, glue dot, dimensional.


I took this picture out of our dining room window a couple of days ago.  The center of our pool freezes last and that's the last place snow accumulates.  I thought it was funny that it looks like the Stampin' Up scallop oval frame die.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails