Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An Apple a Day ...

Usually, get well cards are flowery and cheerful (for a good reason), but when I saw Mary Fish's card, I linked the Get Well sentiment and apple on the card to the old expression, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".  I'm not sure if that was her intention or not, but I went with it and have this card on the menu for the November and December card buffets.  Now, as I think about it, it kind of sounds like "if you ate an apple a day, you wouldn't be sick.".  Certainly NOT my intention.  Have you ever noticed that I tend to over think things?  Haha!
 

 
Stamp Sets:  Perfectly Preserved, Delightful Dozen
Card Stock:  early espresso, crumb cake, very vanilla
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, riding hood red
Other:  argyle ef, cannery framelits, scallop rectangle clearlit, big shot, gold brad, paper piercing tool and mat, riding hood red 3/8" satin ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails