Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wonderfall Thanksgiving

My Christmas cards have been finished for a couple of months and my Halloween cards were finished a week or two early.  And here I am just starting Thanksgiving cards that need to be mailed next week (30 of them!).   I'm not super crazy about mass producing - 8 is about my limit so I will probably be making 4 different designs.  Here's my first.  I love it!
 
I used lots of goodies from the Holiday Catalog:  Wonderfall Stamp Set, Autumn Accents Die, Orchard Harvest dsp, Brushed Bronze designer button and Natural 7/8" cotton ribbon.



CASEd from this card.
 
Stamp Sets:  Wonderfall, Day of Gratitude, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  crumb cake, always artichoke, very vanilla, first edition dsp, orchard harvest dsp
Stamp Pads:  always artichoke, cajun craze, crumb cake
Other:  autumn accents die, bitty banners framelits, big shot, bronze button, cotton ribbon, always artichoke seam binding ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals, glue dots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails