Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thoughts and Prayers

This card combines an older stamp set Thoughts and Prayers with a brand new set Papillon Potpourri.  I like that the card is bold and clean but still tranquil. 
 
This is an October/November card buffet card.  It has been very popular, as I expected.  My stamping friends tend to make a lot of the 'thinking of you' and 'sympathy' cards.  It's not because they surround themselves with sad situations, but because they themselves are so caring and they reach out to others in tough times.  Sometimes card buffets wear me out and can get frustrating, and then when I see/hear effects of the outreach, I come back around.
 

CASEd (and slightly tweaked) from this card.
 
Stamp Sets:  Thoughts and Prayers, Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock:  elegant eggplant, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  elegant eggplant
Other:  lacy brocade ef, big shot, dimensionals, basic pearls, elegant butterfly punch.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails