Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Joy to the World and a Santa's Hat Card

Christmas cards have been a big hit at my Card Buffets the past few months.  And with 12 cards to choose from, there's still plenty room for other occasion cards. 
 
I try to mix up the style of cards so last month I added in a whimsical card.  I had seen this card and had some of the dsp leftover from 2 years ago.  So decided to give it a try.  I only had enough paper for 24 cards, but if needed, I had enough of another pattern from the same pack to make an additional 24. I didn't think pink would be too popular for Christmas cards so I thought I had enough for 2 months.  They were all made in one weekend!  Goes to show what I know. 


 
Stamp Set:  Word Play
Card Stock:  pink pirouette, whisper white, real red, red glimmer, candy lane dsp
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, pink pirouette & real red markers.
 

I added this whimsical Santa hat card to replace the other one for its second/final month on the buffet.

 
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  real red, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  dimensionals, small oval punch (retired), itty bitty punch pack, word window, scallop oval and xl oval punches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails