Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bold and Bright Printed Petals

When I was making my October card buffet prototypes, I was down to the last one and I needed something bright.  I also wanted to used a stamp set that I had for a long time that had never met a stamp pad (shame!).  So this is what I came up with.  I just love it. Much prettier in real life!



I CASEd a card from last year's catalog but had to change some colors due to retirements.

Stamp Sets:  Printed Petals, Perfectly Penned, Netting Background
Card Stock:  melon mambo, whisper white, lucky limeade
Stamp Pads:  melon mambo, wisteria wonder, calypso coral, lucky limeade. early espresso
Other:  scallop square duo die, houndstooth ef, big shot, 1-3/4" scallop circle punch, itty bitty punch pack, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails