Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wonderfall Treat Box

I had a workshop last week with a group of ladies that have all been stamping almost as long as I have (16+ years).  Therefore, I don't need to take a beginner card for their project.  When I told the hostess what new stamp sets I have, she chose Wonderfall and wanted a "Thanksgiving treat" project.

This is what I came up with.  The box/bag was made from one 8.5" x 11" sheet of card stock and there was no cutting. 


Tutorial found here.
 
Stamp Sets:  Wonderfall, Day of Gratitude
Card Stock:  crumb cake, very vanilla, orchard harvest dsp, champagne glimmer paper
Stamp Pads:  island indigo, cajun craze
Other:  decorative label punch, autumn accents die, big shot, stampin' sponges, bronze button, glue dot, linen thread, sticky strip, gumball green sweater trim, simply scored with diagonal plate.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails