Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wicked Cool Candelabra

I don't think I've written or typed the word "Candelabra" before.  I googled it and that is the correct spelling, but it still doesn't look right. 

Any who -- here's another Halloween card for you. I CASEd this card and I outlined the embossed spider web with Stampin' Details just like the original. Although, I like it a lot, I was wondering if Shimmer Paint would add some glam without the green tint, so I tried it, too. I think I like the brightness of the Stampin' Details and the whiteness of the Shimmer Paint. 

 
 

Stamp Sets:  Wicked Cool, Tiny Tags
Card Stock:  basic black, very vanilla, howlstooth and scaringbone dsp
Stamp Pads:  tangerine tango, basic gray, black staz-on
Other:  stampin' details and shimmer paint (both retires), 1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, jewelry tag punch, paper piercing tool and mat, dimensionals, glue dot, stamin' sponge, linen thread.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails