Saturday, October 27, 2012

Scentsational Season Gingerbread Cookies

I'm having a quiet weekend home alone.  It's the perfect opportunity to finally clean out the file cabinet and get my ironing caught up.  Translated:  I'll probably be stamping and sewing most of the weekend.
 
I took a break from a quilt top I just started to make this festive Christmas card.  The designer paper is from the Festival of Prints Stack.  I love it - it has 48 sheets (4.5" x 6.5"); 4 each of 12 different double sides sheets.  Lots of options!  And it's only $6.95.
 
I CASEd this cute card that I had seen on Pinterest.  I wanted to add buttons, so I used basic rhinestones, but didn't love them.  I had prepared card stock, paper and ribbon for a few more cards, so I thought I would try pearls on the next one.  Before I had a chance to try that, I had an "ah-ha" moment and colored the rhinestones with a permanent marker.  Just what they needed!



Stamp Set:  Scentsational Season, More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, very vanilla, festival of prints dsp
Stamp Pad:  soft suede, cherry cobbler (inside)
Other:  holiday collection framelits, chevron ef, big shot, crumb cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, basic rhinestones, red BIC marker (not SU).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails