Monday, October 15, 2012

Lattice Die and Punch Art Pumpkin

I was so excited to offer this card on my Card Buffet last month.  I'm not the only one that loved it because LOTS of them were made.  That makes me happy.  It also makes me set my paper cutter back up between buffet sessions.  ☺
 

 
CASEd from this card.  When I was working on the prototype, I thought it was a tiny bit bare, so I added the square lattice embossing.  And I had to change the greeting because of retirement. All fixed!
 
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, very vanilla, old olive
Stamp Pads:  pumpkin pie, chocolate chip
Other:  lattice die, bitty banners framelits, square lattice ef, big shot, large oval punch, dimensionals, stampin' sponge.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails