Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Card Challenge

Recently, one of my customers asked me if I had any ideas for Halloween cards for her to send to her 3 granddaughters.  I don't make creepy or sinister cards, but she doesn't even like cute witches, mummies, etc.  So that ruled out Googly Ghouls and Wicked Cool.  The Frightening Feline single stamp is cute, but she didn't care for the words in the text of the stamp.  She was very sweet about it and I was not offended in the least.  I respect her for not compromising on what she likes and finds appropriate.  She was willing to purchase a card elsewhere {gasp}, but I took the challenge.  I remembered this card I made last year and made a new version.  She loves it!  Yay - mission accomplished. 
 
 
Stamp Sets:  Spooky Bingo Bits, Tiny Tags
Card Stock:  basic gray, so saffron, more mustard, pumpkin pie, riding hood red, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  basic gray, so saffron, more mustard, pumpkin pie, riding hood red
Other:  7/8" circle punch (non SU), 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" square punch, jewelry tag punch, dimensionals, pumpkin pie 1/8" taffeta ribbon, riding hood red 3/8" taffeta ribbon. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails