Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Googly Ghouls - Cute Little Mummy

It's October already and trick-or-treat will be here before we know it.  I have to admit - it's just not as fun as it used to be.  Our kids are grown and gone - no more school parties and excitement over costumes.  Now we get to sit on the porch and hand out candy to strangers' kids: most of whom have no costumes or manners.  Boy - do I sound old and cranky or what?!  But I still do enjoy seeing cute costumes and decorations.  Same goes with cards.  Cute - not scary or morbid.  I think the new Googly Ghouls stamp set fits that bill!  Cute!
 
This card is on my September and October card buffet menu.


CASEd from this card - but I used different stamps.

Stamp Sets:  Googly Ghouls, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black, pumpkin pie, polka dot parade dsp
Stamp Pad:  black staz-on
Other:  1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, scallop trim border punch, googly eye, paper piercer, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails