Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Frightening Feline in Spider Webs

There are so many great cards that I want to make and I just didn't know where to start today.  And then I decided to do the practical thing and make them in order (at least the holiday cards in order).  Although I have made a couple of Halloween cards recently, I don't yet have enough to mail to friends and family.  So, I decided to make this card and I'm so glad I did.  I love it!  It uses a stamp set I've had for a couple of years (Wicked Cool) along with a new single stamp Frightening Feline.



CASEd from here on Paper Conversation blog.
 
Stamp Sets:  Frightening Feline, Wicked Cool, Delightful Dozen (inside)
Card Stock:  basic black, tangerine tango, crumb cake, very vanilla, summer smooches dsp
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, black staz-on
Other:  spider web ef, big shot, basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals, rhinestones.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails