Tuesday, September 25, 2012

World Card Making Day

World Card Making Day is October 6.  To celebrate, I invited stampers to comer over to my play room and work on their own cards.  They can bring their supplies and projects (SU! only) and work and there's no charge.  Or for those that don't have the time or materials to plan their own cards, I am offering kits for sale in 3 different simple designs.  Let me know if you want more details.

This is one of the kit choices:


 
CASEd from this card.  She used her Midnight Muse Marker and drew lines between the piercing holes (faux stitching).  It looks cool like that, too - I may give it a try later.  I was in a hurry to get the samples finished and sent out and I didn't want to chance messing up.
 
Stamp Sets:  Ornament Keepsakes, Greetings of the Season (both from the 2012 Holiday Catalog)
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Stamp Pad:  midnight muse
Other:  holiday ornaments framelits, big shot, dimensionals, whisper white 3/8" taffeta ribbon, glue dot, festive paper-piercing pack, stampin' pierce mat, paper-piercing tool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails