Thursday, September 13, 2012

There's a Mouse at the Buffet

Here are the final two cards that started on my card buffet in August and will finish up this month.
 
This cute little mouse card was funny.  I had no idea how people would like it.  My granddaughter was with me when I made the prototype and she loved it and talked me into including it.  I knew I was taking a chance, but why not?!  After all, there are 11 more cards to choose from.  At the first session, no one made one; no one even said a word about the card.   I figured it was a big fat dud.  At the next session, every one thought it was so cute and made several.  The same for the next two sessions.  I nearly ran out of packets and have cut more for this weekend.  Funny!
 
A couple of people wanted to use this for a child's birthday card.  I cut their age from a number die and they stuck in one of the large cheese holes.  That was cute.


CASEd from this card.

Stamp Set:  Just Believe
Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, so saffron, basic gray, pink pirouette
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  just about all of my circle punches plus the word window, modern label, large oval and boho blossoms punches, basic black marker, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails