Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spooky Halloween Peepers

Isn't this card so ugly/cute, cool/weird?  Ha!  I'm really not too sure how to classify it, but I do kind of like it. 
 
I ran my Tangerine Tango card stock through the Big Shot with the Spider Web Embossing Folder.  To get the black ink on the embossed spider's web, I figured I had 3 options (1) brayer ink in the embossing folder - I've done that before but not with black ink, (2) sponge over the embossed web with a stampin' sponge and black ink or (3) gently rub the stamp pad directly on the embossed card stock.  Here's the link to the original card, but it offered no suggestion.  I opted for the 3rd choice and it was not messy at all. 



Stamp Sets:  Googly Ghouls, Wacky Wishes (both inside)
Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, tangerine tango
Stamp Pads:  tangerine tango, black stazon, basic black
Other:  spider web ef, big shot, basic black 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired), large oval punch, small oval punch (retired), 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails