Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pleated Ribbon -- A Reason to Smile!

One of the ladies that attends my Card Buffets cleaned out her stamp room and gave me her leftover pleated ribbon from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.  All four colors!  Wasn't that nice?!  I saw this lovely card on Pinterest last night and CASEd it this morning to send to her.  Thank you, Carol!
 
I think this card looks pretty in the pictures, but you should see it in real life.  Very pretty!




Stamp Sets:  Apothecary Art, Petite Pairs, Reason to Smile (retired)
Card Stock:  crumb cake, blushing bride (retired), very vanilla, first edition specialty
Stamp Pad:  crumb cake
Other:  blushing bride and pear pizzazz markers (retired), basic pearls, labels framelits, big shot, very vanilla satin ribbon retired), blushing bride pleated ribbon (retired), sticky strip, dimensionals.

2 comments:

rfeeny said...

I love your work! I love to check in and see each of your lovely pieces! Thank you.

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Awww. Thank you! You just made my day. Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails