Sunday, September 9, 2012

Midnight Muse Ornament Keepsakes

I had not yet used my Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set or Holiday Ornament Framelits, so when I had a few minutes the other morning, I pulled them out.  I had remembered seeing this simple, yet elegant card on Pinterest so I whipped one up.  I liked it and had about 20 minutes to spare so I cranked out another 5 cards.  That quickly!  If you've been following along, you may know that I have finished my 2012 Christmas cards.  But it's always nice to have a few extras.  Or even a start for 2013.  And, in case you are wondering, the answer is:  No - I have not yet started this year's Halloween or Thanksgiving cards (except for the card buffets).  I kind of have the holiday cards out of order ☺

Don't forget - Stampin' Up! has packaged the stamp set and framelit set into bundles; saving you 15% when you order both at once.




Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages (inside)
Card Stock:  midnight muse, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  midnight muse
Other:  holiday ornaments framelits, big shot, dimensionals, 3/8" whisper white taffeta ribbon, glue dot, holiday frame ef, vanilla shimmer smooch spritz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails