Monday, September 17, 2012

Frightening Feline On the Fence

One of the first things that made my "I have to order that" list when I got my copy of the Holiday Catalog is this Frightening Feline single stamp.  I like all of my other Halloween stamps (especially Wicked Cool), but this is very different!
 
I saw this card by dostamping and thought it was cute.  I watched her video tutorial and was shocked, amazed and so happy to learn how simple the fence was to make.  Are you ready for this?!  It's made with the Rosettes die.  I never would have thought of that!  Instead of completely creasing each score line, gently fold it so you can sponge on the creases to show definition of the individual boards of the fence.  Genius!
 
The "moon" is a mask; post-it cut with the 2-1/2" circle punch.  The main panel is Glossy White Card Stock.  I can't remember the last time I used that.  I actually had to open a pack that had the old tiny sticker with just the item number; not the big sticker with a description and the SU! logo.  That goes waaaaay back!  The striped ribbon can be found in the current Holiday Catalog.  The googly eyes are so cute on this cat, too!  All-in-all, it was a very fun card to make!




Stamp Set:  Frightening Feline
Card Stock:  basic gray, basic black, white glossy
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, basic black, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, cajun craze
Other:  rosette die, big shot, googly eyes, sponges, striped ribbon, 2-1/2" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails