Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blooming with Kindness and Comfort Cafe

Blooming with Kindness is one of those stamp sets that didn't catch my eye when it first came out.  But then I saw one cute card after another using it, so it made it's way from my wish list to the brown truck.  I'm sure you know how that story goes.
 
I CASEd this beautiful card from Mama Mo Stamps. 
 
Oh - btw, cutting the little pieces of that Midnight Muse chevron-like patterned paper was NOT easy.  It made me dizzy.  As cute as that pattern is, I'm glad I don't have any clothing like it - I can't imagine ironing it.  ☺
 


Stamp Set:  Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  very vanilla, midnight muse, crumb cake, comfort cafe dsp
Stamp Pads:  midnight muse, crumb cake
Other:  beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, corner rounder punch, wood button, linen thread, basic pearl, dimensionals, midnight muse marker.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails