Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bacon and Egg Treats

I did stamp a new card yesterday, but I didn't take its picture yet.  However, t I do have something else to show you.
 
I am the secretary for the Board of Elders at our church.  I usually bake cookies for their meetings.  Occasionally I will make a pie or cake, but not often.  Finger foods are much easier in conference rooms.  Last month, I made caramel puffcorn, which is always a hit.  The meeting tonight is later than usual (they tend to run long) and a few have to get up really early in the morning.  So, I thought I would treat them to breakfast.  Bacon and eggs to be precise.



Aren't these so cute?!  I just repinned them from my daughter on Pinterest yesterday.  They were super fast and easy to make.  After I refrigerated them, they lifted off of the wax paper very easily and all the parts stayed stuck together.
 
All you have to do is melt white chocolate; I did it in the microwave in the tray it came in, stick in a yellow m&m and 2 pieces of pretzel sticks.  Chill them for a few minutes.  Salty and sweet in one bite.  Yum!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails