Thursday, August 2, 2012

Top Note Gift Card Holder

I had an in-home workshop last week and the hostess requested to make something Christmas.  Although I do somethimes prepare ordinary cards, I like to do something  unusual with this group because they are all very experienced stampers.

So I CASEd Inking Idaho's top note gift card holder here and did it with a Christmas theme.  The card holder is mounted on 1/4 sheet of card stock so it fits perfectly in our medium envelope (A2).



Stamp Set:  Delightful Decorations
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, gumball green, very vanilla, be of good cheer dsp
Stamp Pad:  gumball green
Other:  petals-a-plenty ef, top note die, big shot, ornament punch, dimensionals, gumball green stitched ribbon.

2 comments:

Waseem said...

Like the color you use for this..I will use it for my own Gift Card envelopes.

plastic cards printing said...

So cute! I sent a link to follow you on Pinterest as well. Your ideas are great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails