Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Silhouettes Sympathy

I don't like to need sympathy cards, but since I am a pretty active card sender and the need does arise, it's nice to have a couple on hand.
 
I used Summer Silhouettes on this card.  It is one of my favorites from the new Annual Catalog!  I also used Petite Pairs.  I've used it many times, but never the sympathy stamps.  The companion stamp on the inside says "...to heal your heart."
 
And what about that piercing?  I am loving the new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack.  They make it so fun and easy to add a little extra touch.
 
I CASEd this card from Beth's card.  And she CASEd it from Debbie.  And Debbie's card will be on my next card buffet.  Follow that?




Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Card Stock:  crumb cake, baja breeze, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, baja breeze, soft suede
Other:  essentials paper-piercing pack, paper piercer, mat, baja breeze pleated ribbon (retired - but baja breeze is available in other styles), dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails