Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Silhouettes and International Bazaar

Yesterday was a great stampin' day!  I actually made three new cards and got into many new products.  I made a few of each and photographed them this morning so they are all ready to share with you over the next few days. 

I can't believe we are already into the third month with our new catalog.  So much still seems new to me.  I am still enjoying receiving new goodies with each order.  Not that replenishing consumable supplies isn't fun - but it's not like getting new stamps, designer papers and tools!

I was excited to use Summer Silhouettes and International Bazaar Designer Paper for the first time.  This is the result.  I just love this card that I CASEd from Stampingleeyours. 

I also have to put a plug in for the new stamp pads.  The Lucky Limeade is old and the Rich Razzleberry is new.  Oh my goodness - what a difference!  Once you get used to gently tapping, you will want to replace all of your stamp pads.  The images are so solid and clear.



Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Blessing from Heaven
Card Stock:  pool party, rich razzleberry, whisper white, international bazaar dsp
Stamp Pads:  lucky limeade, rich razzleberry
Other:  daffodil delight seam binding ribbon, labels framelits, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails