Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perfectly Preserved with a Twitterpated Lid

This is my first card with the new Perfectly Preserved stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  I CASEd this card from Jill Hillard's blog.  It's such a fresh and clean card - my favorite kind to make on sunny days.  I actually made 4 of these.

I also used the Cannery Set Framelits Dies on this card.  They sure making cutting easy!  For each card, I used 5 framelits.  To make 4 cards, I did not have to crank the Big Shot 20 times.  Just once per card.  If you leave a little space between the stamped images, you can send all of the framelits through at once.  I used a small piece of painter's tape on each framelit to keep it centered over the stamped image.  Easy!

For the lid, I used Twitterpated Fabric (found on page 171 of the Annual Catalog).  I adhered a piece of an adhesive sheet to scrap card stock and then a piece of fabric to the adhesive (large enough piece to cut 4 lids).  I then used the framelit just like I normally do.  It cut perfectly!  How cute - a little fabric lid!



Stamp Set:  Perfectly Preserved
Card Stock:  whisper white
Stamp Pads:  black stazon, lucky limeade
Other:  cannery framelits, chevron ef, big shot, early espresso marker, twitterpated fabric, dimensionals, adhesive sheet, linen thread.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails