Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pennant Parade Christmas Trees

I'm back with more Christmas cards.  I made 3 of these (and plan to make some more).  As it stands right now, I have 98 Christmas cards finished.  22 more to go.  I have an order with new goodies from the Holiday Catalog arriving Friday so maybe I will finish up this year's cards with new products.  It will be so nice to leisurely make Christmas crafts during the holidays this year rather than rushing at the last minute like I did last year.
 


 
I CASEd this card that I had seen on Pinterest. The only differences are I stamped the "tree" on white card stock (which I think makes it stand out a bit more) and I switched to the darker Garden Green for the card base and greeting.
 
Stamp Sets:  Pennant Parade, Curly Cute
Card Stock:  garden green, wild wasabi, whisper white, red glimmer
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, garden green
Other:  owl builder punch, pennant builder punch, petals-a-plenty ef, designer frames, ef, big shot, real red 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails