Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pennant Parade Birthday

I have a lot of friends with birthdays in August and September.  I know my birthday card supply will need restocked soon.  I had my Pennant Parade stamp set out to use the "hello" stamp on yesterday's card, so I decided to use it and make a few birthday cards. 

The original card that I CASEd from Sweet Impressions had the hats covered with glitter.  I opted out of that and actually like the cleaner version better and thought it would be more gender nuetral.  I thought it was male appropriate, but then I just couldn't stop myself -- I had to add rhinestones to the pom-poms.  Do you think guys will think it's a sissy card?  ☺



I used retired Tangerine Tango striped ribbon. There is a current ribbon in that color; it's polka-dot and super cute as well.

Stamp Set:  Pennant Parade
Card Stock:  whisper white, lucky limeade
Stamp Pads:  tangerine tango, island indigo, lucky limeade
Other:  rhinestones, dimensionals, tangerine tango striped ribbon, linen thread, owl punch (for pom-pom circles), 1-3/4" circle punch, pennant builder punch, jewelry tag punch, stripes ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails