Friday, August 3, 2012

Need for Speed Birthday

Yesterday was my wonderful hubby's birthday and this is the card I made for him.  He has a cool sporty red car so I knew I needed to use this stamp.  In hindsight, I should have cut the top of the card off to look more like a convertible, but it's close enough.  And he liked it - that's what's important.

My son is coming home for the weekend. I am so excited to see him - it's been 4 months.  There probably won't be a lot of stamping going on here this weekend, so if you check in and I've been absent, you'll know why.


CASEd from here.  I only added the chevron embossing.

Stamp Sets:  Need for Speed, Perfectly Penned, Extreme Elements (retired)
Card Stock:  real red, basic black, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  real red, pumpkin pie, black staz-on
Other:  real red marker, dimensionals, chevron ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails