Monday, August 20, 2012

Moving Forward on a Bike

Each year, the stamp set to benefit Ronald McDonald Charities is really cute.  This year's is no exception to that.  It's whimsical, cute and fun.

Eventually, I will probably cut the sentiments and images apart for added versatility.  If I want them back together, I can always stick them on the block together.  Another advantage of the clear mount stamps!
 And my first time to ink it up, I CASEd Debbie Currier from ARTfelt Impressions.




Stamp Set:  Moving Forward
Card Stock:  midnight muse, more mustard, whisper white, polka-dot parade dsp (rich razzleberry)
Stamp Pads:  midnight muse, rich razzleberry
Other:  basic rhinestones, itty bitty shapes punch pack, dimensionals, 2-1/2" circle punch, perfect pennants die, big shot, scallop dotted ribbon punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails