Thursday, August 16, 2012

Delicate Doilies Christmas Wreath

Again this summer, I was asked to have a Christmas card available on the card buffet.  I didn't have time to order from the new Holiday Catalog for the July card buffet, so I used an idea I had been saving from last year.  I just love the way Debra Currier used a stamp from the Delicate Doilies set to make a wreath.  So clever!  It has been a hit with the stampers at my buffets.  I'm hoping for some leftovers to make for myself, but it's looking like I will have to cut some more.




I know - shame on me for using a retired stamp set at a buffet, but it was perfect. Now I would use Greetings of the Season from the Holiday Catalog.

Stamp Sets:  Delicate Doilies, Christmas Greetings
Card Stock:  crumb cake, cherry cobbler, very vanilla
Stamp Pads:  cherry cobbler, old olive
Other:  1-3/8" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, cherry cobbler 1/2" seam binding ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, basic rhinestones, Bic permanent marker (non SU!), stamping sponge or dauber.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails