Monday, August 27, 2012

Daffodil Mixed Bunch

This cheerful card was on the August Card Buffet (and is returning in September).  I was surprised what a big hit it was.  I think sometimes my guests might be like me and just just want quick and easy.  And when you can combine pretty in that mix, it's all the better!
 
The greeting is the Beautiful Birthday single stamp from the Annual Catalog.

CASEd from this card.

Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Beautiful Birthday
Card Stock:  whisper white, daffodil delight
Stamp Pads:  daffodil delight, summer starfruit
Other:  blossoms punch, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, rhinestones, dimensionals.

2 comments:

JUDI said...

BEAUTIFUL, I love your colors, and this is a NEAT CAS card. Good work.
With Love Judi

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Thank you, Judi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails