Thursday, August 23, 2012

Creative Elements Triple Layer Card

Triple Layer cards have been popping up all over the internet.  Some I like a lot; others not so much.  I think the technique/layout shows better when there aren't a lot of different stamps or colors used.  I stumbled on a tutorial on dostamping and I really liked her card!  I adapted it to include it on my August/September card buffet menu.  So if you like this card and missed the August buffet, you can make it here in September.  It uses the Creative Elements stamp set.  I was already thinking that I kind of needed that stamp set so I went ahead and ordered it - for the sake of my Card Buffets, of course.
 
I made this card 2 or 3 weeks ago.  Since then, a few of the "busier" triple layer cards have caught my eye.  Come back tomorrow to see one made with the popular new stamp set Betsy's Blossoms.

Check out this super short supply list!  (There are a lot of layers, though)

Stamp Set:  Creative Elements
Card Stock:  very vanilla, early espresso
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  very vanilla seam binding ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails