Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christmas in July

This past weekend, I made my monthly Christmas cards.  I made 12 of these which takes my completed 2012 Christmas card total to 82.  Woohoo!

I started out to CASE this card, but it just wasn't working for me.  I made a few minor changes, and ended up with this.  Pretty clean and simple.  But like I said before, when mass producing, that's an especially good thing.  I actually had the whisper white card stock already embossed from leftover packets I disassembled after a card buffet.  Bonus!




Stamp Sets:  Stitched Stockings, Contempo Christmas (both retired)
Card Stock:  whisper white, cherry cobbler
Stamp Pad:  cherry cobbler
Other:  2-3/8" scallop circle punch, circle die #2, stocking builder punch (retired), snowburst embossing folder (retired), big shot, dimensionals, cherry cobbled scalloped polka-dot ribbon, glue dot. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails