Friday, August 24, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Triple Layer Card

Yesterday, I asked you to come back today for a "busier" (more colorful) triple layer card. 

Here it is.  What do you think?

The largest blossom in the stamp set was stamped twice on scrap card stock; one was punched with the 2-3/8" scallop circle punch and the other with the 1-3/4" scallop circle punch.  Then they were layered with a dimensional in between.  The bird was also stamped twice; the right wing is popped up.



 
If you come to my blog often, you know it is very rare for me to not link back to the original project that I have CASEd.  This is one of those times.  I saw this card on Pinterest, but when I click it, it just enlarges the photo; it does not link to anywhere.  The pin says stampinpretty.typepad, but I can't find it on her blog, I don't think it's her style and she always watermarks here photos, so ...
 
Stamp Sets:  Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock:  early espresso, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  raspberry ripple, marina mist, summer starfruit, lucky limeade
Other:  1-3/4 and 2-3/8" scallop circle punches, basic pearls, bitty banners framelits, big shot, dimensionals.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails