Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beautiful Wings in Poppy Parade

As soon as I saw this card on Pinterest, I ran to my play room to see if I still had any of this designer paper left.  I did - yay!  I do realize that I could make it in another color or with another patterned paper, but this one is just perfect.  And who am I to mess with perfection?  Lucky me - I had a full 6x6 sheet, so I was able to make 3 of these beauties.

To make the frame, I just cut a piece of chipboard that came in a pack of Glimmer Paper 3/8" smaller than the Whisper White panel.  I stamped the sentiment and let it dry.  Then I laid my chipboard template over the Whisper White piece and traced it with the pointy end of my Basic Black Marker, stopping and starting at the words.  I wrote the measurements on the chipboard and saved it.

I used a stamp from Papillon Potpourri to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.


Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri, Sweet Essentials
Card Stock:  poppy parade (retired), whisper white, poppy parade dsp (retired hostess)
Stamp Pads:  poppy parade (retired), black stazon
Other:  perfect polka-dots ef, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, poppy parade ribbon (retired), basic pearls, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails