Saturday, August 25, 2012

Aviary - Framed Bird Cage

Isn't this card so cute?  I love most cards made with this set.  I was particularly pleased with one I had made and I showed it to my daughter via phone.  She replied, "Awww.  Poor birdie".  I guess because it was caged.  I still think they are cute ... so I just don't show her any more.  Ha!

The original card used textured very vanilla card stock.  It's a very subtle contrast - elegant.  I had some old 12 x 12 textured sheets left over from a collage workshop, so I dug it out. 




Stamp Set:  Aviary
Card Stock:  very vanilla smooth and textured, chocolate chip
Stamp Pads:  chocolate chip, old olive
Other:  designer frames ef, big shot, basic pearls, old olive 1-1.4" striped grosgrain ribbon (retired), dimensionals, old olive marker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails