Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reason to Smile Just $5

I just received my $5 Reason to Smile stamp set Wednesday.  Great deal!  Here's the first card I made with it.

I used a few more new goodies on this card.  Can you spot them?  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit are new 2012-2014 In-Colors,  The 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon is available in those same in colors (Midnight Muse used here).  I also used the new Finishing Touches Edgelit (looks like an eyelet border punch) on the Summer Starfruit card stock.

To purchase this stamp set for just $5, place a $50+ Stampin' Order! order by July 31, 2012.
(Wood Mount 131274 or Clear Mount 131275)




CASEd from this lovely card at My Stamp Lady.
Stamp Sets:  Reason to Smile, Petite Pairs
Card Stock:  midnight muse, summer starfruit, whisper white.
Stamp Pad:  summer starfruit
Other:  midnight muse and gumball green markers, finishing touches edgelit, designer frame ef, big shot, dimensionals, corner rounder punch, midnight muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails