Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Raining Flowers and Twitterpated

One of my motivations to make this card was to finally use my Labels Framelits.  I bought them a few months ago and hadn't used them yet.  Shameful, I know!  I like them and I'm not afraid to use them - they just aren't automatic "reach for" tools.  YET!  That's about to change since I have more framelit sets riding around on a UPS truck now.  Yippee!
I really like this Twitterpated Designer Paper.  It is pretty and versatile.  But I think one of the reasons I might like it is because of the name.  I remember how adorable Flower, Thumber and Bambi were when they talked about being twitterpated.  That makes me smile!

CASEd from Mindy Backes again.

Stamp Sets:  Raining Flowers, Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  pool party, whisper white, riding hood red, twitterpated dsp
Stamp Pads:  island indigo, pool party
Other:  riding hood red pleated ribbon (retired), island indigo brad, boho blossoms punch, word window punch, sticky strip, dimensionals, labels framelits, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails