Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rainbow Garland with Embossed Hearts

Our wedding anniversary was last month and this is the card I made for my wonderful hubby.

It was the first time I used the diagonal plate for my Simply Scored and you can tell I need more practice!!  You have to start somewhere, right?!  Don't worry - I will catch on.

I know I never talk about the Simply Scored or list it in my "recipe".  But I use it on EVERY card I make.  It, along with my bone folder, make perfect creases on all of my cards.  I also use it for 3D projects.  All paper crafters need this tool.  It is far better than any other on the market!

CASEd from this card at Pink Buckaroo.
Stamp Set:  Short & Sweet (retired)
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, old olive, tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry
Stamp Pad:  black stazon
Other:  simple scored, simply scored diagonal plate, hemp twine, rhinestones, dimensionals, fashionable hearts embosslit, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails