Friday, July 6, 2012

Punch Art Giraffe

I was scrolling though my folder of blog photos the other day to make sure I hadn't missed anything.  And lo and behold, I found this giraffe card.  I looked back through my posts and can't believe that I didn't share it.  Maybe it just felt like I blogged about it since I showed it to everyone that came to my buffets that month.

My granddaughter's favorite animal is the giraffe.  I saw this card on Pinterest the morning before her birthday and knew that I had to make it for her.  An hour and a half later it was in the mail to her.  It wasn't an hour and a half later because I had other things to do; it was an hour and half later because that's how long it took me to make it.  It's a good thing I have a 10 foot counter in my stamping area - it was covered with punches.  It fit in a #10 business envelope and required an extra $.20 postage because of the weight.

But isn't it cute?  My daughter said Emma squealed when she opened the envelope.  Worth it! 





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails