Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pink Baby Booties

A family at our church had a baby girl last week.  We really don't even know them; just who they are.  But that didn't stop me from making a card to welcome their new bundle of joy.

I used the Stiched Stockings stamp set and Stocking Builder Punch from the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog.  I embossed the stamped image with white embossing powder on Pretty in Pink card stock.  After I punched the stocking out, I cut the top trim off and reattached it lower on the sock.  That turned a stocking into a bootie.  For the inside, I stamped off the feet (from Baby Prints), then stamped the sentiment (from God's Blessings) in regal rose, so it would show up and be easy to read.




CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Stitched Stockings, Teeny Tiny Wishes, God's Blessings
Card Stock:  whisper white, pretty in pink
Stamp Pads:  versamark, pretty in pink, regal rose
Other:  perfect polka-dots ef, designer frames oval ef, big shot, stocking builder punch, white embossing powder, heat tool, nestie (non SU!), dimensionals, whisper white baker's twine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails